Santa Maria Novella is one of the oldest pharmacies in the world. Founded by Dominican friars in 1221, the year of their arrival in Florence, the pharmacy used medicinal herbs grown in the monastic gardens to make medications, balms and pomades for the monk’s infirmary. Santa Maria Novella products including colognes, soaps, bath and body products, ancient preparations are still hand made on site in Florence, according to age-old recipes and artisans methods.
A creamy cleanser for daily use for the face and neckline. Small, biodegradable scrub particles help remove skin impurities gently, while papaya extract and biological enzymes are purifying and antioxidant.
Instructions: apply a layer of cream after wetting the face and neckline. Rub in gently until a creamy foam develops, avoiding the area around the eyes. Remove shortly afterwards with running water or with a wet washcloth.
- natural, mild, amino acidic surfactant.
- bacillus ferment: gently eliminates dead cells, revealing younger, healthier skin.
- lacto coccus ferment lysate: based on probiotic technology, it has a positive influence the barrier function, cellular cohesion and skin regeneration
- fermented papaya extract: rich in organic acids, amino acids and sugars with recognized antioxidant and purifying properties. on the barrier function, cellular cohesion and skin regeneration.
- fermented papaya extract: rich in organic acids, amino acids and sugars with recognized antioxidant and purifying properties.
- avocado oil, jojoba oil, rice starch: film forming, emollient, and protective.
- cellulose acetate: natural powder with a biodegradable scrub effect.
100 mL – 3.3 FL
Made in Italy
Fragrance: Rose Gardenia
SGD $132 includes tax ($123.37 tax excluded)
Currency is Singapore Dollar (SGD).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.
Kindly email in English or Japanese and we look forward to hear from you.
*Ships within Singapore only