Santa Maria Novella is one of the oldest pharmacies in the world. Founded by Dominican friars in 1221, the year of their arrival in Florence, the pharmacy used medicinal herbs grown in the monastic gardens to make medications, balms and pomades for the monk’s infirmary. Santa Maria Novella products including colognes, soaps, bath and body products, ancient preparations are still hand made on site in Florence, according to age-old recipes and artisans methods.
A “24 hour” cream for normal and mixed skin types. Rich in vegetable oils, vitamins and plant extracts; it helps keep the skin moisturized, reducing oxidative stress which is responsible for skin ageing. The presence of glycerin and natural gelling agents translates into a richness when applying, It is a recommended treatment for preventing the formation of wrinkles.
Instructions: rub into the face and neck until completely absorbed. Use may be alternated with Idralia Cream.
- Wheat germ oil: nourishing, restorative, protective.
- Avocado oil: emollient, protective, aids the skin’s natural defenses.
- Vitamin E: antioxidant and protects the cell membranes.
- Jojoba oil: emollient, provides a protective coating, improves skin moisturization by reducing water loss.
- Vitamin F: stabilizes skin and cell membrane structure, keeping the skin moist and stimulating the ceramides of the outer skin layers.
- Echinacea extract: improves elasticity, anti-wrinkle.
- Ginseng extract: anti-wrinkle, toner.
- Arnica tincture: stimulating, reactivating.
100 mL – 3.3 FL
Made in Italy
Fragrance: Rose Gardenia
SGD $133 includes tax ($124.29 tax excluded)
Currency is Singapore Dollar (SGD).
Please contact email@example.com for further enquiries.
Kindly email in English or Japanese and we look forward to hear from you.
*Ships within Singapore only